AiCloud YOUR WORLD ON DEMAND. ASUS AiCloud keeps you connected to your data wherever and whenever you have an internet connection. It links your home network and online web storage services, giving you access to your files using the AiCloud mobile app on your iOS, Android smartphones or via a personalized browser URL. ASUS ASUS LITE Portable USB 2.0 Slim 8X DVD/ Burner +/- Rewriter External Drive, Compatible with both Mac & Windows, Black (SDRW-08D2S-U/BLK/G/AS). What Device Would You Like to Trade-in? Search for a device by model: Or browse for a device.
It sounds like you are unable to get any video signal to your external monitor at all. I would use this article to help troubleshoot the issue, named:
This section in particular.
Asus Sync For Mac
No video or no signal, image distortion, 'snow,' or flickering
When using an external display be sure to check the following:
- If you're using an Apple notebook, confirm the AC power cable or adapter is securely connected to the computer and the cable providing power to the display is also secure. It is always good to have your notebook connected to AC power when an external display is in use.
- Confirm display adapters are fully seated in their respective connections and that they are supported models and for the computer and display. Refer to these articles to assist you with adapter compatibility and further configuration information:
- Remove all display cable extenders, KVM switches, or other like devices and retest to determine if the issue is resolved.
- Try unplugging the video adapter or cable and then plug it back in.
- If more than one video adapter is in use (or 'daisy-chained'), troubleshoot by using only one adapter.
Example: A mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter connected to a DVI to HDMI adapter is an unsupported configuration because there is a series of adapters in use.
- If available, try using a different display and or adapter (or use a different connector by using DVI instead of VGA, for instance).
Reset the system
You can reset the Mac's parameter RAM and SMC.Reset the resolutionStart by resetting the Mac's parameter RAM. If the display does not come up, was previously set to an unsupported resolution, and still results in no video:
Asus Mac Address Lookup
- Start up in Safe Mode.
- From the Apple () menu, choose System Preferences.
- Choose Displaysfrom the View menu to open the preferences pane.
- Select any resolution and refresh rate that your display supports.
- Restart your computer.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Asus Mb169b Driver For Mac
Jun 29, 2014 6:27 AM