- Audio Stream Recorder Mac Free
- Best Audio Recorder For Mac
- Audio Stream Recorder For Mac Desktop
- Audio Stream Recorder For Mac Windows 10
If you like listening to streaming music or audio, then you might have wondered if it is possible to have a copy of it or record it for future playback anytime, even offline. If you don’t want to miss a certain program or song, but there is something that you need to do, you may record it so you can still listen to it at any time. Here is a selection of best streaming audio recorders that can record audio from the main streaming music service to create audio files in various audio formats.
Audio Stream Recorder Mac Free
1. Sidify Music Converter
Sidify Music Converter includes two powerful streaming audio recorders or converters for converting Spotify Music and Apple Music tracks with lossless quality for Mac & Windows users. The reason why Sidify Music Converter made first place in our top 5 is the fact that it has the simplest navigation by far, when compared with other pieces of software in its price and feature range. Besides, users have reported it to be very easy to set up and customize as well.
The Best Streaming Audio Recorder with High Quality. A real-time digital audio recorder that records any audio source that’s automatically detected on your computer. BEST AUDIO RECORDER & RISK-FREE. Record Audio from Any Online Stream That Plays on Your Computer. Start Recording Audio Stream Download and install the program on your computer. Launch it, click 'GET MUSIC' and navigate to 'RECORD'. Click the red Record button to start recording. Navigate to the stream audio that you want to download and play it. Audio Recorder will detect the sound and begin to recording it for you. Jun 13, 2018 Top 3 Ways to Record Audio on Mac Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder. According to my rule, the best comes first. Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder. And this free audio recorder for Mac must be downloaded before use. Even so, many Mac users still like it. Streaming Audio.
#1: The one is Sidify Music Converter for Spotify, which is called one of the best Spotify audio downloders. With it's crisp and clear interface, you can handle this music converter in seconds. Spotify uses can convert or download any Spotify song or playlist to other popular audio formats with the best audio quality. Moreover, It is able to convert Spotify audio files at 5X faster conversion speed while keeping original ID3 tags after conversion.
- Reliable and accurate recording of Spotify music as MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV;
- Extremely easy to install; user-friendly interface;
- It is quick and works flawlessly;
- Tags songs with Title, Artist, Album, Genre - Automatically;
- Useful feature to remove ads from your recording sessions;
- 1-click to burn Spotify music to CD;
- Keep constantly update for compatibility with the latest versioin of Spotify.
Free Trial Version:
- Download songs from Apple Music and iTunes M4P files to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV;
- Save iTunes M4A, M4B & Audible AA, AAX audiobooks as local files;
- Support batch conversion; User-friendly Interface;
- Fast conversion speed. Keep ID3 tags, all metadata;
- Fully support the latest version of iTunes and Mac/ Windows OS.
2. Audials Tunebite Premium 2018
Audials Tunebite Platinum 2018 is a handy multimedia application for recording, downloading and converting audios and videos. It includes Streaming, Universal converter and Media center. With Audials Tunebite Platinum, you can record the protected music streams of all music services and also the audio streams of websites. It can copy DVDs and it sorts all of your music for you into a convenient and sortable library. Although it doesn't top our list, Audials is intriguing audio converter software.
Moreover, if you are a fan of audiobooks, Audials Tunebite offers an audiobook mode that allows you convert audiobook to .mp3 files at double speed easily.
- Record everything from the Internet- audios and videos;
- Compatibility with many files format and fast conversion speed;
- Convert media files to more than 80 formats;
- Organize and manage your media collection easily.
- The GUI needs to be improved, too much is put into a small area;
- Only four languages are supported;
- Only have Windows and iOS version, without Mac version.
3. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder is software that can detect and automatically download any audio source that’s playing on your computer. It can retrieve details such as artist, album and genre and then embed it into the music file. With Wondershare audio recorder, you can capture and download audio from over 500 popular radios and music streaming sites including Spotify, iTunes radio, BBC radio and much more.
- Reliable and accurate recording of streaming audio;
- Supports keeping ID3 tags;
- Available in Mac and Windows version;
- Integrated ringtone maker that creates .M4r (iPhone) and MP3 ringtones.
- Limited output formats;
- Cannot work on all sources;
- Mac version can't support Mac OS X 10.11 and 10.12 at present.
4. Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder
Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder is a nice tool to record streaming audio from music sites, video platforms, radio stations or capture sound from audio chats. It can also deliver output files in a few formats like AAC, MP3. This tool not only functions being an good audio recorder, but also offers the purpose of free audio editing tool, CD burner/ripper and audio converter. It even has its own built-in radio with over 35 different genres to choose from when using its streaming music recorder functions, so you can build your own music library fast.
- Support a variety of audio file formats such as WAV, OGG, AAC, MP3, FLAC etc.
- Embedded player included.
- Keep ID3 tags.
- Provide a free trial version to convert 3 mins of each track.
- It restricts its users to have 128 kbps recordings, which is on the low end of acceptable audio quality
- Don't support batch conversion: download 1 track each time.
Audacity is a free, open source, cross-platform digital audio editor for recording and editing sounds. You are allowed to rip Spotify songs in formats like MP3, WAV, AAC etc. There is a large array of digital effects and plug-ins. But Audacity does not support 64-bit VST audio effect plug-ins and only MIDI files can be displayed. There are also file formats limitations, for instance, Audacity can't natively import or export WMA, AAC, ACS or other proprietary file formats requiring FFmpeg library. In addition, the quality of the sound recorded with Audacity is high but it also depends on your microphone specifications and that of your sound card.
- It's a freeware;
- It is a full-featured audio recording and editing software;
- Available for Windows, macOS, Linux and other operating systems.
Best Audio Recorder For Mac
- Audacity can't support importing or exporting WMA, AAC, ACS, etc;
- Multi-track functionality is limited and could be improved;
- Some operations aren't very intuitive.
Sidify Apple Music Converter is specially desinged to convert Apple Music tracks. It can download songs from Apple Music songs, iTunes M4P music and Audible audiobooks and convert these tracks to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV at super fast speed with lossless quality. Following shows the main screenshots of Sidify Apple Music Converter for Windows and for Mac.
Audio Stream Recorder For Mac Desktop
Convert Netflix Videos to MP4 Format
Audio Stream Recorder For Mac Windows 10
Netflix Video Downloader is a professional tool for downloading Netflix movies and TV shows to your local computer, keeping audio tracks and subtitles. If you are looking for a simple and efficient way to save Netflix videos as MP4 files, it's the perfect solution recommended for you.Read More >