Last modified: 16-Oct-13
LiDE 210 Scanner Driver Ver. 17.0.4 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Operating system(s): Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP
Language(s): English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Russian, Arabic, Ceština, Greek, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Traditional, Thai, Chinese Simplified
Windows XP SP2 or later
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify 'Save As', then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click 'Yes' then 'OK', this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The problem that calibration is sometimes unsuccessful has been rectified.
- The stability of the scanner driver has been improved.
File version: 17.0.4
File Size: 9.2 MB
Canoscan Lide 210 Mp Navigator Ex – Canoscan Lide 210 Mp Navigator Ex Please observe that MP Navigator EX is replaced by My Image Garden. This application software program enables you to definitely scan, preserve and print pictures and paperwork. It is possible to also edit pictures, or connect visuals to e-mail. Making use of MP Navigator EX you may scan numerous files at a single time, or scan photos larger in comparison to the platen. You are able to also help save scanned photos, attach them to e-mail or edit/print them. Most of the capabilities of MP Navigator EX at the moment are accessible in My Impression Yard which you’ll be able to download by selecting your solution through the PIXMA variety website page.
MP Navigator EX is software that allows you to scan photographs and documents without difficulty. This facility is appropriate even for novices. This application lets you scan multiple documents without delay, or scan pictures more substantial than the Platen. You may also help save your scanned graphic, connect them to e-mail or print them utilizing the supplied programs.
CanoScan LiDE 210 Download: Last modified: 16-Oct-13 LiDE 210 Scanner Driver Ver. 17.0.4 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) Description This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner. Mac OS X Compatibility List for Inkjet Printer / Scanner. CanoScan LiDE 210: Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver: CanoScan LiDE 220: Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver. Ensure that you turned on the Canon printer and had connected to the same wireless network as your Mac device.
- LiDE 210 Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac) This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner. For macOS v10.12, 11th February 2018. ICA Driver Ver.4.1.4a (Mac) This driver is a scanner driver for Canon color image scanners.
- Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you CanoScan LiDE 210 that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store.
Lide 210 Canon
Canoscan Lide 210 Mp Navigator Ex
Canoscan Lide 210 Mp Navigator Ex Important:
- MP Navigator EX may not start from the operation panel of the machine. In that case, restart the computer.
- MP Navigator EX can scan images of the following data size:
- – 10000 pixels x 10000 pixels or less (depending on the model)
- Use the default display font size of the OS. Otherwise, software screens may not appear correctly.
What Can You Do with This Application?
- This software allows you to scan multiple documents at one time, or scan images larger than the Platen. You can also save scanned images, attach them to e-mail or print them.
- There are two types of MP Navigator EX Main Menu: Navigation Mode screen and One-click Mode screen.
- Navigation Mode Screen: You can start various tasks from the Navigation Mode screen, including simple scanning, scanning using ScanGear (scanner driver), and enhancing/correcting images.
- One-click Mode Screen; You can complete from scanning to saving, etc. at one time by simply clicking the corresponding icon in the One-click Mode screen.
- Scan/Import Window: Use the Scan/Import window to scan photos, documents and film (dependent on the model), or import images saved on memory cards (again, dependent on the model).
- Use the View & Use window to select what you want to do with the scanned images.
Canoscan Lide 210 Scanner Driver For Mac
Canoscan Lide 210 Mp Navigator Ex List Models Support
MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.1 support for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP32&64Bit
- Update History (Ver.5.1.1) – Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS., – We have improved the phenomenon that MP Navigator EX couldn’t launch while the specific application was installed.
- Last Updated: 22-Jul-2015
- Filename: mpnx_5_1-win-5_1_1-ea23_2.exe