M4A is Apple’s modification of MPEG-4 (MP4) media container containing audio files. Since the original media container could contain various data — video, audio, and others — Apple created its own extensions that would allow users to distinguish exactly what content is inside the file. M4A (Apple Lossless Audio) is an audio coding format by Apple, used for storing audio data losslessly without losing any quality, open source and royalty-free. MP3 (MPEG1/2 Audio Layer 3) is an efficient and lossy compression format for digital audio, offers a variety of different bit rates, an MP3 file can also be encoded at higher or lower.
Easily Convert MPG (MPEG-1/MPEG-2) to OGG, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A etc
I got some MPG files on my USB and now need to get the MPG file converted to OGG audio file. What software can help me with this need? Because my often used audio converter only support to convert audio files, but not the video file. Thanks for your help.
Have stored some MPG files (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) on your computer disks or USB and only want to extract the audio files from MPG as an OGG audio file? It is a good choice to convert the MPG video files to OGG audio files, because many audio softwares, like VLC, MPlayer, etc, many Mac programs, like Roxio Toast, Elmedia Player, and many GPS devices support to play OGG audio files. Now the question becomes how to easily convert the MPG video file to OGG audio file. To get a high quality OGG audio file from MPG video file, a professional MPG to OGG converter - Avdshare Audio Converter is recommended to use.
MPG to OGG Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Directly convert any MPG file (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) to OGG audio file for easily playing any MPG file on any OGG-supported audio playing device or software.
- The OGG output file will have no quality difference from the original audio quality in MPG video file.
- Convert other video formats, like MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, AVCHD, ASF, etc to OGG audio file format.
- Convert MPG or any other video format to OGG or many other audio formats, like MP3, AIFF, FLAC, WAV, etc for using the video file on any audio application.
- Support to batch convert MPG, MP4, etc to OGG, MP3, etc.
- Users can use the various audio editing features to edit the OGG, MP3 or other audio output files: trim, split, cop, merge, change audio frame rate, volume, sample rate, etc.
How to Convert MPG to OGG with Avdshare Audio Converter?
The following guide will help to easily convert any MPG file (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) to OGG audio file to extract OGG from MPG.
Make Preparation: Free download MPG to OGG Converter
Free download the professional MPG to OGG Converter - Avdshare Video Converter (for Windows, for Mac), install and then launch it, the following interface will pop up.
Step 1 Import MPG file
Click the Add File button to get any MPG file, MPEG-1 or MPEG-2, to this MPG to OGG converter. Users can also directly drag and drop the MPG file to this MPG to OGG converter. Batch converting MPG to OGG only needs users to add all MPG files to this MPG to OGG converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
In this step, users click the 'Profile' button>'General Audio' category where users can select OGG format as the output format.
Step 3 Extact OGG from MPG
Mac M4a To Mp3 Converter
In this step, simply click the Convert button to get the MPG video to OGG audio format conversion simple done.