Mac OS X doesn’t come with its own proper dark mode, but a developer has come up with a bit of a hack-ey dark mode theme that may be decent enough for most people to use. With OS X Yosemite, Apple introduced the ability to use a dark Dock, Spotlight search, and menu bar. Many blogs called this a “dark mode” for OS X, which I always felt was quite inaccurate. Mac OS X Theme is a product developed by Wincustomize.This site is not directly affiliated with Wincustomize.All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Download Mac OS X Theme. Graphical theme for giving PCs a Mac makeover. Graphical theme for giving PCs a Mac makeover. Dark Theme Windows 7. Puts darker colors on your Windows desktop. Popular and full-featured browser made by Google. How to enable Dark Mode on OS X 10.10 Yosemite. A new dark theme is present in the latest operating system for Macs, but the setting is a little hidden. Mac OS X Windows 10 Theme - Theme Raider. Posted: (4 days ago) – Get the look and feel of the latest Mac OS X version on to your Windows 10 with this great theme. A lot of people prefer the sleek look and feel of Apple’s Mac OS X. With the dock on the bottom and the finder bar on top, it makes a good combo for quick access while the white design with colored buttons make it easy on the eye.
Dark Mode, available in macOS Mojave or later, is a dramatic new look that's easy on your eyes and helps you focus on your work. Dark Mode uses a dark color scheme that works system wide, including with the apps that come with your Mac. And third-party apps can adopt it, too.
Dark Theme Mac Os X Yosemite
Turn on Dark Mode
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click General, then select one of the Appearance options at the top of the window:
- Light: Use the light appearance.
- Dark: Use the dark appearance.
- Auto (available in macOS Catalina): Automatically use the light appearance during the day, and the dark appearance at night.
How Dark Mode works with some apps and features
Eclipse Dark Theme Mac Os X
Some apps and features have special Dark Mode settings or behaviors.
Rainmeter Mac Os X Theme
- Mail. To use a light background for email messages while Dark Mode is turned on, open Mail and choose Mail > Preferences, then click the Viewing tab and deselect ”Use dark backgrounds for messages.”
- Maps. To use a light background for maps while Dark Mode is turned on, click View in the menu bar in Maps, then deselect Use Dark Map.
- Notes. To use a light background for notes while Dark Mode is turned on, open Notes and choose Notes > Preferences, then deselect ”Use dark backgrounds for note content.”
- Safari. When you use Dark Mode, Safari automatically shows a website in Dark Mode if the website has been designed to support it. If the website doesn't support Dark Mode, you can use Safari Reader to read articles in Dark Mode.
- TextEdit. To use a light background for documents while Dark Mode is turned on, click View in the menu bar in TextEdit, then deselect Use Dark Background for Windows. (Requires macOS Mojave 10.14.2 or later.)
- Dynamic Desktop. If you turn on Dark Mode while using Dynamic Desktop, the desktop may change to the dark still image. You can change this setting in Desktop & Screen Saver preferences.