- The software is an Android desktop manager for Mac that is easy and safe enough for you to manage your Android files on Mac intuitively. You can have a quick look at its powerful features: Connect your Android device to Mac via a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- Android Manager for Mac is an all-in-one Android Device Manager on Mac for you to manage your Android phone's data more conveniently and effectively.Easily transfer Contacts from Symbian phones to Android phones,Convert movies or music with the formats that Android phone can play.Import your Contacts from Outlook, Outlook Express, or vCard.
- One-click to Backup & Restore Your Android Files. At first, you need to use a USB cable to connect.
- To make things simple when connect HTC to Mac, you can use dr.fone - Phone Manager (Android). This application can not only work well on phone to phone data transfer, but also can help you to transfer HTC files to Mac for backup. With it, you can transfer files including contacts, messages, photos, videos and music in just 1 click.
HTC Sync Manager is a free application for your computer that makes it easy to sync all of your media to and from your computer with your HTC phone. You can also sync all of your contacts, calendar events, bookmarks, and documents as well. Once synced, you can easily manage and organize with HTC Sync Manager on your computer.
Over the years, Android users have been unable to connect their devices to Mac. As a result, they struggled to transfer files between phone and computer. We all know how important file managing applications are. Without them, we can’t to conveniently handle all our mobile content. And though there are many Android file managers for Mac over the web that you may use, only a few of them provides excellent performance. On a further note, most of the apps cost more than what they offer. So, check out the top three phone manager that you can use on your computer.
Top Android File Manager for Mac
One of the most reliable phone managing applications is ApowerManager. This is a desktop software which enables users to access their files. You can also import and export files between your Android/iOS and Windows PC or Mac. Furthermore, the app allows you to delete bulk files from your phone. Actually, it supports various kinds of files such as pictures, music, videos, contacts, messages, documents, and applications which makes it a good Android device manager for Mac. In terms of interface, the app has a simple layout and it’s easy to navigate, a perfect design for any kind of user. The good thing about this is it works even without an internet connection; thus, you can easily organize your contents despite not having a network.
As for connecting, you can choose whether to use a USB cable or scan the code within the program. Upon processing your device, ApowerManager will display all the files that can be extracted or removed on your phone. Simply go to the Manage tab to locate all your files and from here, press on the designated buttons to transfer to and from your phone. There are other tools that you can find on the software. For instance, you can take a screenshot of your screen and save it directly to your computer.
Open Htc File
- Works without internet connection
- Supports transferring and deleting of multiple files at once
- You have to install the app first on your PC before using it
Android File Transfer
Android File Transfer is another app that will let you manage Android on Mac. The app is created by Google to assist mobile users to move files between their device and computer. It works perfectly on a Mac running 10.5 and Android with 3.0 version or later. This is characterized by a clean interface and minimal design. Your files are arranged into folders; hence, you can view your pictures, music, and videos readily on your computer after connecting your device. It also enables you to delete contents from your phone or make a new folder on your device.
Like ApowerManager, it doesn’t require an internet connection to work. So, if you are located in a remote area, you may use this. Furthermore, it provides a fast and reliable transfer speed.
- Has a basic and user-friendly interface
- Allows transferring of different kind of files from Android to Mac
- Limits transferring files of up to 4GB
- Disconnects your device from time to time
In case you don’t want to install any software on your Mac, you can rely on AirMore to manage Android files on Mac. It is a free application from the Google Play Store which can be downloaded on different Android models like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, and Huawei. Even though it does not require payment, the app offers functions that can be found on a professional phone managing apps. As a matter of fact, this can move pictures, videos, documents, and music from Android to PC and vice versa as well as installing and uninstalling applications. The continuous update of the app adds handy features like the Clipboard which can transfer a clipboard between your phone and computer.
AirMore requires a working network to establish a connection between your Android and Mac. Even though it uses the web, the app assures that your data are protected and safe. Also, it guarantees that the quality of your file won’t be compromised as you transfer it to your computer.
- Wirelessly connect your Android to Mac
- Free and easy-to-use application
- Does not work without internet connection
These three applications stand out among the other file managers available on the internet. As can be seen, choose AirMore if you just want to use your browser to access your files. Meanwhile, Android File Transfer should be your choice when you need to move small files between your Android and Mac. Likewise, ApowerManager is an all-around tool loaded with useful features which makes it perfect for managing mobile devices on the computer.
Download File Manager For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10.
We provide File Manager 220.127.116.117_180123 APK file for PC (Windows 7,8,10).
File Manager is a free Tools app.
Andyemulator.com helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download Apps Apk to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS. Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for File Manager 18.104.22.1687_180123 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.66 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about File Manager then you may visit ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. File Manager is the property and trademark from the developer ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc..
Manage your files efficiently and easily with ASUS File Manager! ASUS File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Experience and enjoy these features that ASUS Manager has to offer:
– Your light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device’s internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
– Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
– More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
– Suave and smooth multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
– Save disk space by packaging files: Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip and RAR formats
– Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
For more product information and videos, check out:
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: [email protected]
File size: 17.66MB
Requires: Android 4.1+
Package Name: com.asus.filemanager
Htc File Manager Download
Developer: ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc.
Updated: February 05, 2018
Rate 4.66 stars – based on 345365 reviews
How to Play File Manager on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator.Click 'Download NoxPlayer' to download.
2.Run NoxPlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search File Manager and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into NoxPlayer to install it.
4.Install File Manager for PC.Now you can play File Manager on PC.Have fun!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.