Quadro K5000 for Mac Compatibility with EIZO 4K monitors
- The Quadro K5000 was an enthusiast-class professional graphics card by NVIDIA, launched in August 2012. Built on the 28 nm process, and based on the GK104 graphics processor, the card supports DirectX 12. The GK104 graphics processor is an average sized chip with a.
- The Apple Mac Pro want tools to help bring your vision to life as fast as possible—without sacrificing quality. With the Quadro K5000 for Mac, you can experience the world’s most powerful professional-class GPU on the Apple Mac Pro platform for accelerating professional design, animation, and video applications. It’s configured with 4 GB.
Turn your Quadro K5000 into Mac compatible (flashing service only) $165.00. $14.50 shipping. Leadtek Quadro K5000 4GB GDDR5 Professional Graphic Card PCI Express 2.0. Nvidia Quadro K5000. $76.75 shipping. Turn your Quadro K5000 into Mac compatible (flashing service only) $165.00 +$14.50 shipping. Make Offer - Turn your Quadro K5000 into Mac compatible (flashing service only) Nvidia Quadro K5000. $297.95 +$74.49 shipping. Make Offer - Nvidia Quadro K5000. NVIDIA Quadro K5000 4GB GDDR5 PCIe 2.0 x16 Dual DP DVI GPU 900-000.
Items of validation:
- Displaying Mac's boot screen
- Displaying the monitor native resolution
- Displaying Retina (HiDPI) screen
- Displaying 60 Hz of the refresh rate
- Displaying the full-range tones
- Detecting the monitor by Mac
- Monitor's power save function, on/off of the power button and main power switch
- Mac's sleep, reboot and shutdown funtions
Note: This information is based on our in-house testing and we do not guarantee the compatibility in respective user environments.
|Mac||Mac Pro (Mid 2010)|
|OS||OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)|
|Graphics board||Quadro K5000 for Mac|
|Graphics driver 7||Ver. 346.02.03f01|
|Signal cable||DisplayPort cable (PP200)|
|FlexScan EV3237||Yes 1 2|
|ColorEdge CG318-4K||Yes 1 3 4|
|ColorEdge CG248-4K||Yes 1 5 6|
Nvidia Quadro K5000 For Mac Ebay
1 The boot screen is not displayed with the monitor default setting, 'DisplayPort 1.2', so you cannot switch the OS with the Startup Manager if you use multi-booting OSes. To avoid this issue, please change the monitor setting from 'DisplayPort 1.2' to 'DisplayPort 1.1'.
2 Please click 'Scaled' while holding the Option key, and choose a resolution not followed by '(Low resolution)', if you want to enlarge the text or object size keeping the 3840 x 2160 resolution.
3 Mac outputs 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz with the OS default setting. Please choose '4096 x 2160 (Low resolution)' from the resolution list by clicking 'Scaled' while holding the Option key. Please note that its refresh rate is limited to 30Hz.
4 Please click 'Scaled' while holding the Option key, and choose 2048 x 1080, if you want to enlarge the text or object size keeping the 4096 x 2160 resolution. With the other resolution options the screen is scaled on the 3840 x 2160 resolution.
5 The screen is scaled to 200% size which is equivalent to the 1920 x 1080 resolution with the OS default setting. Please click 'Scaled' while holding the Option key, and choose 3840 x 2160, if you do not want to enlarge the text or object size.
Flash K5000 For Mac
6 The refresh rate is limited to 24 Hz if you choose the resolution other than 3840 x 2160 or 1920 x 1080.
7 You can choose the OS X default driver or the NVIDIA driver but there are no difference to dsplay 4K resolution.