- Amazon’s Kindle for Mac application is now available to download via the Mac App Store. The free app allows Kindle fans to access their personal e-book library from their Mac computer.
- Download the latest version of KindleGen for Mac - Convert HTML and more into kindle books. Read 1 user reviews of KindleGen on MacUpdate.
- The Kindle app puts over 1.5 million books at your fingertips. It’s the app for every reader, whether you’re a book reader, magazine reader, or newspaper reader — and you don’t need to own a Kindle to use it. Choose from over a million Kindle books from the Kindle Store or enjoy popular magazines and newspapers, such as The Economist, The Spectator, The Guardian and The Daily Mail.
Kindle for Mac Free Download Latest Version. If you looking on the internet a Kindle for Mac So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application for MacBook User to read a book with a powerful tool features to look up words, search out the books, organize the collection, look up the books facts, switch to full screen reading mood, choose a large selection textbook.
If you looking on the internet a Kindle for Mac So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application for MacBook User to read a book with a powerful tool features to look up words, search out the books, organize the collection, look up the books facts, switch to full screen reading mood, choose a large selection textbook, Views Number and many much features in latest version of Kindle Mac download free in link below.
Kindle for Mac’s read app allows users to read the Kindle books on a wonderful, user-friendly interface. More than 1,000,000* books, including bestsellers and new releases, will be available in the Kindle Store. Whispersync from Amazon will automatically sync read, bookmark and highlight read, and notes across devices (including Kindle), so that your left on a different device can be picked up. Kindle Books are selected and priced by country in each Kindle store.
Kindle for Mac OverView:
Kindle is extremely straightforward for Mac. When you first install it, you need to enter details of or subscribe to your Amazon account. You can then transmit your Kindle books to Kindle by clicking on the rather small sync-symbol or by clicking Shop In Kindle Store directly on the Amazon website. Titles can be sorted by name, author or last purchased, but there are no other preferences. It’s a bit upset that your library Kindle for Mac is cutting long book names and this doesn’t seem to change anything.
That means you can once purchase a Kindle book with our free reading apps and you can also read that book Kindle on a Kindle device, if you own it, on every device with the Kindle app installed. You can save you read, bookmark, notebook, and highlight on all devices automatically with Amazon’s Whispersync technology. That means you can start reading a book on one device and take it to a different device. Free eBooks shopping and reading the first chapter before you decide to buy them. Read thousands of free libraries including popular classics such as Sherlock Holmes ‘ Adventures, Pride and Prejudice and the island of treasure.
Get your Mac’s best reading experience. No need for Kindle. Even though you don’t have your Kindle with you, access your Kindle books. Synchronizes your last reading page and annotations between whispersync devices automatically. Creates and manages new highlights, notes, and signs created on your Mac Kindle. Viewing full screen, color modes and luminosity controls provide an immersive reading experience. Amazon Kindle Store shop for books.you can also check out the Cisco AnyConnect for Mac.
Features Of Kindle for Mac
- Get the best reading experience available on your PC.
- No Kindle required
- Access your Kindle books even if you don’t have your Kindle with you
- Automatically synchronizes your last page read and annotations between devices with Whispersync
- Create new highlights, notes, and bookmarks and manage those created on your Kindle
- Full-screen reading view, color modes, and brightness controls offer an immersive reading experience
- Thousands of free classics are available in the Kindle Store.
- Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
- Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color and font size.
- Instant dictionary word lookup with 250,000 entries and definitions. Select a word to view the definition. Use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
- You can also read your Kindle books on your Kindle, Kindle 3G, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DX, iPhone, iPad, PC, Android-based device, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 7/8-based device.
- Much More…………/
Kindle App for Mac Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Kindle
- Setup File Name: Kindle_1.25.2.dmg
- Full Setup Size: 138 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Latest Version Release Added On 11th April 2019
System Requirements For Kindle Reader for Mac
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- Machine: Apple Macbook
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Download Free Kindle_1.25.2 Latest Version For Mac
For someone who is new to the Kindle, finding the downloaded Kindle books is not an easy job. Even if you have purchased many kindle books already, I guess many of you have various difficulties in finding your downloaded kindle books on PC, Mac or Android devices. Where are Kindle books stored on PC, Mac, or Android? You will get a complete answer in this article.
Before reading the following part, you need to make sure your kindle books have been downloaded to your devices already.
Video Guide First
Where are Kindle Books Stored on PC?
'Where are kindle for pc books stored?'-- If your kindle books downloaded via kindle for pc, this is the most frequently asked questions. Below is the kindle books location on Windows 10/7/8:
C:Usersyour computer user nameDocumentsMy Kindle Content
Q: Can I change the location of Kindle books on PC?
A: Sure, you can change the Kindle book location. Run Kindle for PC-->Tools-->Options-->Content. Here you will see your current content folder for Kindle books. Click on “Change folder” and select the folder you want to stored kindle books and then click on “Save” button. Your default kindle content path has been changed successfully.
Where are Kindle Books Stored on Mac?
If you are a mac user, you need to know where did you get your Kindle for Mac app? Two situations need to be considered.
Situation 1 If you get your Kindle for Mac from App store and have not changed the default path of your Kindle file location, you will find your Kindle books stored on Mac here:
/Users/Mac user name/Library/Containers/com.amazon.Kindle/Data/Library/Application Support/Kindle/My Kindle Content
Situation 2 For kindle for Mac installation you downloaded beyond the App stores, such as from Amazon website, or software download websites, you will find the path of 'My kindle content' folder will be totally different.
/Users/Mac user name/Library/Application Support/Kindle/My Kindle Content
Q: Where are my kindle books stored on Mac catalina?
A: The location for kindle books on Mac catalina is the same as the other Mac version.
Q: Can I change the location of Kindle books on Mac?
A: Sure, you can choose where to store your downloaded kindle books on Mac. Run Kindle for Mac, Click on “Kindle”-->Preference-->General. Then you will find “Content Folder” option, just click on “Change” to change the location of Kindle books on Mac.
Where are Kindle Books Stored on Android?
If you read a lot on your Android smart phone, here are steps to find Kindle books stored on Android device.
Step 1. Connect your Android device to your computer.
Step 2. Your downloaded Kindle titles will be stored at two different places depends on how did you get these Kindle books.
For books purchased from your own Kindle account, the default path is:
This PCAndroid deviceInternal storageAndroiddatacom.amazon.kindlefcfiles
Amazon Kindle For Mac Download
For documents or files you send to your Kindle for Android, when these books has been downloaded, it should be stored here:
The Right Way to Backup Kindle Books
May I ask you one question: why do you want to find the file location of Kindle books? Here is my guess--most of you may want to back up your kindle books. If this is the real purpose for finding your downloaded kindle content, just copying Kindle books from the original folder to another place is not the right method for backing up Kindle ebooks. Why? Because all Kindle books have been protected by Kindle DRM, you cannot access these books without your account authorization.
Therefore, the correct way to back up your kindle books is removing Kindle DRM to get the DRM free books. If you have the DRM-free Kindle books, you do not have to worry about computer crash, Amazon account banned issues, books disappeared from Amazon account etc.
To remove DRM from books downloaded via Kindle for PC/MAC, Epubor Ultimate can be the most powerful tool I want to introduce today. With it, you can remove Kindle DRM and convert kindle books to any other formats.
Just drag the kindle books from left column to the right, the Kindle DRM will be removed. Then select the output format and click on 'Convert to ...', you can get any ebook format. Super easy, right?
Detailed Guide 3 Methods to Remove DRM from Kindle KFX eBooks in 2020
Here are all tips and tricks I want to share with you today. If you have any better tips, please share with us in the comments to benefit more users.
Download Free Kindle App For Mac Air Book
Iris Yan joined Epubor since 2017. She always wants to share everything related to ebook reading and improve your reading journey.