Piezo 1.6.4 MAC. Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you’ll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it’s a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive – that’s a winning combination.
Posted By Paul Kafasis on December 7th, 2011
- Airfoil for Mac 3. Final Version 3 (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.5): ↓ 3.5.7 Mac OS X 10.4: ↓ 3.3.2 Note: The code portion of Airfoil for Mac 3 license keys begins with TX40.If you have an Airfoil for Mac 3 license key, you can upgrade now.
- Capturing audio content by using Piezo is ultimately reduced to a simple mouse click, but you have the possibility to make a couple of simple adjustments beforehand: you can change the input source, and the output quality. Piezo can work with any audio device connected to your Mac, while also being able.
- Download Piezoelectric Effect 1.0 for Mac from our website for free. This free software for Mac OS X is a product of Concord Consortium Inc. The software relates to Education Tools. From the developer: Piezoelectric Effect shows the conversion of electricity to mechanical motion. Mechanical forces on piezoelectric materials can produce.
- To use Piezo, first you click the Source pop-up menu to choose your audio source. The first time you run Piezo, the menu lists five apps installed on your Mac that the developer thinks you might.
Back in August, we mentioned we were working on a top-secret project with new hire Grant Farr. It’s been a long haul, but today we’re thrilled to be able to reveal the fruits of that work:
This is Piezo, our charmingly simple audio recorder. With Piezo, getting started recording audio on your Mac is a snap. Seconds after you open it up, you’ll be ready to record audio from any application. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it’s a blast to use, with beautiful graphics and thoughtful interactions.
Using Piezo, you can record from almost any app on your Mac. Whether it’s web streams in Safari or music from services like Spotify and Rdio, you can record it with Piezo. Just select the desired source and press record to capture its audio. When needed, straightforward settings for recording name and format are also available. Piezo can even capture audio from audio devices. Hook up a microphone like a standard Apple iPhone headset, and you can record your own audio right into your Mac.
Piezo exists to bring audio recording to the millions of customers in the Mac App Store. That’s right: Piezo marks the first Rogue Amoeba app available in the Mac App Store, and you can get it right now.
Due to the many restrictions Apple imposes, it’s taken us almost a year to get an app in the Mac App Store. Our award-winning recording tool Audio Hijack Pro has many features which rely on deep integration with Mac OS X, but Apple’s restrictions disallow this, preventing Audio Hijack Pro from appearing in the App Store. The streamlined Piezo, however, has been approved by Apple’s review team. This allows us to bring the power of recording any app to a wider audience1.
In the process of making Piezo, we also realized it gave us a chance to simplify audio recording. While Audio Hijack Pro is incredibly powerful, it does have a bit of a learning curve. For truly simple recording, Piezo can’t be beat.
As part of that, we worked incredibly hard on Piezo’s interface, giving it an alluring retro-modern feel. Christa really got to sink her teeth into all the artwork, while Grant had fun with some new interactions like the time display. We’re delighted with the way Piezo looks, and we know you’ll love using it.
That’s a Wrap
By now, we hope you’re ready to try out Piezo. It’s cute and fun, and in addition to being easy to use, it’s easy on the wallet. How easy? Right now, Piezo costs an amazingly low $10.
Piezo is available for Mac OS X 10.6 and higher. As noted, Piezo is our very first Mac App Store app, which means you can purchase and download right through Apple’s App Store. Of course, we’ll always sell it directly as well. Whichever way you choose to buy, you can download Piezo first to take it for a test drive.
We think you’re going to love Piezo. If you have any questions or feedback, contact us directly. Otherwise, just enjoy!
1. As far as our other apps making their way into the App Store, we don’t really have anything new to say right now. We’ll always sell our software directly, alongside any Mac App Store versions, so there should never be any concern when considering a purchase. ↩
Uncomplicated and streamlined macOS audio recording application that is able to capture content from various sources, including specific applications
What's new in Piezo 1.6.8:
- Additional Audio Fixes in ACE 11.2.2:
- The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.2.2, fixing several issues. Playback to Bluetooth devices has been improved, non-standard audio formats will again play as expected, and several regressions have been fixed.
- Piezo's play-thru setting has been adjusted for clarity. Now entitled “Enable Play-Thru While Recording”, it applies solely when Piezo is actively recording from a source.
- When Piezo re-names a file due to a leading dot, the magnifying glass will now properly reveal the recording, as expected.
On macOS you have the option to quickly record audio content by using QuickTime, but there are very few customization options available. Piezo is a small utility that enables you to use multiple sources for the recording, and includes support for various output settings, without making you deal with complex tools.
Straightforward audio recording software solution that can extract content from different sources
Capturing audio content by using Piezo is ultimately reduced to a simple mouse click, but you have the possibility to make a couple of simple adjustments beforehand: you can change the input source, and the output quality.
Piezo can work with any audio device connected to your Mac, while also being able to record content from specific applications. This way you can capture Skype or FaceTime conversations, streaming music, DVD soundtracks, and so on.
Effortlessly adjust the audio output to match your own needs
Via the Piezo Settings panel you can easily assign a name for the new track, add your own comments, and select one of the built in output presets. Piezo is able to create recordings for personal use or for internet distribution, that have different quality levels: high, low, or spoken word.
Once the recording process is over, in the Piezo main window you will be able to see the file name and a small search button that quickly opens the folder containing the output file in a new Finder window. Within the Piezo Preference you can change the default output directory, and choose to have the output file revealed automatically.
Powerful yet very user friendly audio recording tool that can generate MP3 and M4A files
Piezo is a small but highly efficient recording tool that can extract audio content both from audio devices, and from specific applications. At the same time, the app includes support for different output file formats: M4A for personal use, and MP3 if you intend to distribute the recordings online.
Filed underPiezo was reviewed by Iulia Ivan
- Noise is overlaid after ten minutes of recording per launch.
- 64-bit processor
Piezo Wave Therapy Machine For Saleadd to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- macOS 10.13 or later (Intel only)
- file size:
- 10.5 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack
top alternatives PAID